Re: DG SCRIPTS..request

From: Invincibill (wlong@E-SERVER.NET)
Date: 10/19/98

mark,

thanks for the reply.
basically you are right. my circle is so modified its not even
recognizable as circle code unless you really start digging into the
guts of it. i have changed all my file names, i have
rewritten/reorganized many of the structures and functionality.
so basically, when i use a circle patch, i have to go through it line by
line and hand patch it.(i cant even use copy paste most of the time.)
needless to say, its much easier for me to write my own code most of the
time, but i really didnt feel like making my own mud scripting code. i'm
going to guess that the DG scripts code is fairly extensive, and
patching it in will take a good amount of time, but it will take way
less time than if i wrote one myself. :)

thanks again for the info.

bill

Mark A. Heilpern wrote:

> At 06:07 PM 10/17/98 -0700, you wrote:
> >i'm running a very highly modified bpl11.
> >
> >does anybody know where i can get a patch of the DG scripting code that
> >is not integragted with olc or circle?
> >
> >i know i cant use the patch command to get it in, but i can do it by
> >hand.  i just need the source. any help is appreciated
>
> Not integrated with OLC is easy... just look on the DG Scripts
> web page ( http://www.mindspring.com/~heilpern/ ). Not integrated
> with circle? Um, forgive my ignorance, but what is it you plan to do
> with it? (Use it with another MUD base, perhaps?)

reply to wlong<@>e-server.net...spam avoidance policy in effect.
check out www.giftsgalore.com, lots 'o neat stuff there.
GO JOHNNY!!! GO BILL!!!