Re: doorbash

From: Xual (xual@SATANSPAWN.ML.ORG)
Date: 10/24/98

On Sun, 25 Oct 1998, Jeramy Singleton wrote:

> Actually in my opinoin i would think that doorbash would be an excelent skill
> for Warriors

I guess that all depends on your world.  We have decided to stick with the
four stock classes, and to make them completely unique, ie. no overlapping
skills.  That way we can build a world in which the players have to work
together with their combined skills to get the truly awesome stuff.  I
personally don't like muds that are complete borg fests, just hack 'n
slash 'n smash... interaction and teamwork go a long way towards creating
an intense role-playing experience.

Xual
Danathara Online RPG
telnet://satanspawn.ml.org:4000