Re: [NEWBIE] colors

From: Igor (imestric@PUBLIC.SRCE.HR)
Date: 10/29/98

At 09:12 PM 10/28/98 -0500, you wrote:
>On Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:46:08 +0100 Igor <imestric@PUBLIC.SRCE.HR> writes:
>>Problem #2: Can someone send me the code or at least instructions on
>>how to write the damage # in combat ... that would mean that the
>>players would see in ( ) the ammount that has damaged the
>>opponent..
>
>Fight.c:
>Function: int damage(struct char_data * ch, struct char_data * victim,
>int dam, int attacktype)
>
>Near the following lines, add the ones with +'s
>
>  /* Set the maximum damage per round and subtract the hit points */
>  dam = MAX(MIN(dam, 5000), 0);
>  GET_HIT(victim) -= dam;
>+ sprintf(buf2, "(%d)", dam);
>+ send_to_char(buf2, ch);
>  /* Gain exp for the hit */
>  if (ch != victim)
>    gain_exp(ch, GET_LEVEL(victim) * dam);
>  update_pos(victim);

my damage is set in void damage (not int damage), i do'nt know why i think i
replace it beacause of the autoget and autosplit commands but never the less
i added those two lines and it works, but ( # ) is at the beggining of the
combat line
and i would so wish that it was at the end.....

  Peace With You