Re: [CODE] Windows 95 Email rego

From: Jason Wilkins (fenix@IO.COM)
Date: 10/30/98

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Jared Buckley wrote:

> Jason,
>
>         Could you send me the link to that program?  I'm dying
> for a full screen telnet emulator and I'm way too lazy to write
> my own.  (Gotta find something better than windoze's telnet, ugh!)
> Thanks,

http://consoletelnet.home.ml.org/telnet-current.zip

I wanted to write my own as well, but never got around to it.  And with
this one I'll never have to write it ^_^

Here is the excerpt from WinFiles.com for anyone interested in getting it.

--
Console telnet is a full screen (console) telnet for MS Win32
environments. It can be run in full screen text mode (a DOS session) or in

         The Phoenix - President of The Artistic Intuition Company
    Caelius * Zen-X * Mirror Reflex * Runica * X-Domain * Infinite Realms
                          http://www.io.com/~fenix