Re: [CODE][NEWBIE][QUESTION] Any of you guys seen any txtfile patches or anything about a mem system for circle

From: STW (stw@ARTICA.DEMON.CO.UK)
Date: 11/02/98

What about game balance? If you can only memorise one spell per day, that
had better be a pretty good
spell. So it is quite possible that it might kill a small mob outright. What
happens if you use it on a player?
What does your wizard do when he has used up the spell? Surely he can't be a
good swordfighter as well?