Re: do_look at Nov 2, 98 08:16:21 pm

From: Joshua French (jfrench@UMR.EDU)
Date: 11/02/98

> I want 2 change do_look so that if there is more than one of an item
> it will be listed as <2x> a sword instead of being listed twice.  Any
> suggestions on how to go about doing this?
Check out the circle ftp site, they have that patch.

Just as food for thought, I believe it's mentioned in the mail you get
when you join.  Check out all the patches at the ftp site.  You're likely
to find most of what you'd ever want there.

ftp.circlemud.org

--

email:  jfrench@umr.edu       ICQ#:   13579151
        Joshua French          web:   www.umr.edu/~jfrench