Re: [CODE][NEWBIE][QUESTION] Any of you guys seen any txtfile patches or anything about a mem system for circle

From: Klaus Myrseth (klaus.myrseth@INFOHWY.NO)
Date: 11/02/98

I didnt intend to implement it the same way, i thought of having spelllevels
where it takes a sertain abount of ticks to mem and it depends on your wis,
and when you do this you get spellcasters to use more then just theirl
thoughest spells, you will actually get high lvl clerics that use cure-c and
cure-s aswell as group-heal and heal...

And he will not have to mem a full day to get it to work :), i have seen
somewhat a similar system to what i want to implement on a mud called
Imperium, and for game balance i have seen that it works very good there..

lets say you have 10 1st lvl spells and 7 2nd lvl spells 4 3rd lvl spells
and 2 4th lvl spells, it makes magic users a class that isnt boring to play
and players have to really get into their player to get the most from hime,
another thing is a warrior class can't survive at high levels without the
support of a magicuser or vice versa, this is how i plan to implement it, i
just didnt want to start a new project if anyone have a system that works
allready :)

(My motto is if anyone did anything be4 you learn from his mistakes aswell
as yourown, thats the reason whi i didnt code my mud from scratch and
started modify circle insted)

Caram