Re: do_look

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 11/03/98

On Tue, 3 Nov 1998, Christian Loth wrote:

>c) hmm...if you don't feel like being creative yourself: I believe
>   there's a code patch somewhere.

http://www.van.ml.org/CircleMUD/double.patch
http://www.van.ml.org/CircleMUD/double2.patch   (incremental)

That works on everything.  You'll have to be careful though.  If you wear
the same ring on both fingers, the eq display will screw up.  That's just
due to the way the equipment list works.  It can be fixed but that wasn't
the focus of the patch.  There may be other things that go wrong, you'll
have to just test it.

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://mouse.van.ml.org/   (mostly) | stupidity is not thus handicapped.