Re: race body parts

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 11/04/98

On Wed, 4 Nov 1998 01:56:57 -0500 Shane Augustine <sca@BU.EDU> writes:
>Hi
>    Ok I just hand patched the race body parts code, however whenever
>try
>to wear any obj, it says taht I don't have that position.  Now i've
>already spent
>several hours trying to solve this *pathetic huh?* and i was wondering
>if anyone
>has any idea on what could be wrong.  Any help would definitely be
>appreciated.
>Thanks

Well, you need to make sure you've used the set_race(ch, race) function
whereever you want that, you also need to make sure that you have set up
the race parts properly, make sure they HAVE the part set somewhere in
their pfile, and if you'd already had races in, you need to look for the
stuff that says GET_RACE(ch) = RACE_WHATEVER and then replace it with
set_race(ch, RACE_WHATEVER)...

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
kirk47@juno.com | -Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #19
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html(Unfinished)