[Newbie] Question about areas..

From: A Chyld (chyld@ELWHA.EVERGREEN.EDU)
Date: 11/06/98

    ..well - basically I want to wipe the stock areas..I know that if I
do that just be randomly deleting area files, I'll get problems tho..

        ..So, is there a txt file that describes which mob/obj/rms are
explicitly used by the code? I know the stuff like donation/starting
room stuff..But are there any others?..

                                    Thanks,
                                                    Jonathan Grant