[Code] [Win95] Adding amount of damage to the end of the say_spell

From: Mathieu Nantel (nant@VIDEOTRON.CA)
Date: 11/06/98

If anyone could help me on this.
I had the project of adding damage amount at the end of
each line in a fight, and it worked up to now EXCEPT for
the spells, which don't show up damage. I understand why
they don't, but I don't know how I could fix this.
Anyone wants to come up with a solution, so it looks like
this when, suppose you cast a fireball:

Mr.Boggle casts a fireball                   565 Damage!!!

Up to now, it's been doing:

Mr.Boggle hits you with his slash        145 Damage!!!

Anyone?????