Re: {Newbie} Possible Bug or Hacker?

From: Jeremy Davis (davisjw@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 11/09/98

In Windows : the Program "Character Map". You may be able to search thru its database to get the letters.
Here's the closest representation that I got!
çñÿ¿Dëÿ¿
The first letter I know is screwed up.  But I couldnt get calypso to write in another font..
Under the Bookshelf fonts, it had the right symbol...  all the rest are regular arial fonts.