Re: {Newbie} Possible Bug or Hacker?

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@geocities.com)
Date: 11/09/98

One I have noticed from all this is that when a person logs in with the
password like çñÿ¿Dëÿ¿. That's the bug and by not accepting letters not
on the keyboard as a name will fix this. I'm not sure if you need to
change this in the password though.
And could you please copy the name from the log file and paste it in a
e-mail that will give us a better look at the problem.
        - Matt