[bpl14] [Newbie] put_all/get_all

From: Scorn (scorn@rmi.net)
Date: 11/09/98

I need a little guidance.  I have added the object stacking snippet from
alex's site a long time ago, and added | FIND_OBJ_EQUIP to do_get and
do_put so that you could get items from a sack even if held.  Now my
problem lies in this say i have a sword and a sack in my inventory and i
am also holding a sack in the held position.  and i type put sword sack.
it automatically puts the sword in the held sack not the sack in inv.
And there doesnt seem to be a way to get it into the sack in my
inventory.  Any suggestions?
Thanks
Scorn