Re: [NEWBIE] Coding... Thomas Pedersen at "Nov 12, 98 00:18:25 am"

From: Christian Loth (sg618lo@unidui.uni-duisburg.de)
Date: 11/11/98

Greetings,

Kjell Thomas Pedersen wrote:
> Yeah, and I'd like to sell my hairdryer
>
> This is a circlemud list, not programming101.

Not only was that answer very rude, you also didn't contribute
anything worth reading. Yes, some geniuses among us don't like
newbie questions, but here's a hint: don't answer them! Or if
you do, please not by unproductive one-liners.

ObCircle [Code, C++]:
A new version of my tokenizer utility class (splitting of a string
into substrings) can be found at:
http://rom.mud.de/~chris/code/tokenizer.html

- Chris

--