Re: [NEWBIE] Coding...

From: Eduo (eduo@ciateq.mx)
Date: 11/11/98

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998, Mark A. Heilpern wrote:

> The DG Scripts homepage has (slightly) moved. It's now at
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~heilpern/dg_scripts (I think; at
> any rate the old location is currently just a link to the current one).
>
> Also, I'd like to put up a page that has links to muds utilizing DG
> Scripts. If you want your mud to be a part of this, email me (not the
> list!) your mud's name and connection info.

What I'd like better is seeing examples of DG scripts. I know lots of
people would use them "as-is" in their muds (as snippets), but others
could draw ideas on how to use DG scripts in ways we maybe couldn't have
figured out ourselves. Since there is no "examples" section in the docs
this could serve as it.

Ediu