Re: [NEWBIE] Coding...

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@mindspring.com)
Date: 11/12/98

At 06:33 PM 11/11/98 -0600, you wrote:
>What I'd like better is seeing examples of DG scripts. I know lots of
>people would use them "as-is" in their muds (as snippets), but others
>could draw ideas on how to use DG scripts in ways we maybe couldn't have
>figured out ourselves. Since there is no "examples" section in the docs
>this could serve as it.

If anyone would like to sumbit to me examples of their scripts, I'd be
happy to
create such a page.

I've also got a links page, so if anyone has a DG Script or CircleMUD imp
related page they'd like me to link to, feel free to ask. I don't wish to
link to
pages intended for players, however, with the exception of those muds that
use DG Scripts.