Re: [Newbie] Positions, cont.

From: RHS Linux User (carnage@games2.mudsrus.com)
Date: 11/15/98

My best guess is all mobs default position was set to POS_STANDING, which
is the way almost all stock zone mobs are.  Now since you moved the
POS_STANDING bit to 9 all the files are saying all mobs should be set to
POS_FIGHTING_FLY, if act.movement.c makes sure their standing before they
can walk than this doesn't constitute as that position.  My question is
thoe why you couldn't add your new positions att the end instead of
splicing them into the others?  I'd think they would work just fine that
way.  LAterz.

-Smillie, IMP
MAximum Carnage
Carnage.mudsrus.com 6669