sound problem

From: Tonster (ano6702@ccp.com)
Date: 11/17/98

I am hosting a mud under win 98, hoping to go to unix this spring, but for
now im stuck
with win98. My problem is that ever since I started hosting this If I go to
play a
game or go to a internet site that plays sound I get a error about not
being able
to play midi sound, this only happends if mud it up and running. Can any
one give me a
hint as to what in the code could cause this, I have looked at the code
time and time
again trying to find what is causing this with no luck but then I never
clamed to be a
coder. Any ideas?

                                                     Tonster
                                             mailto:ano6702@ccp.com