Re: [CODE] OBJ_LEVEL

From: Fizal (amustapa@yahoo.com)
Date: 11/19/98

---Igor <imestric@PUBLIC.SRCE.HR> wrote:
> I've added a GET_OBJ_LEVEL into to obj structure and > have
encountered a few bugs. When i change the level > of an object and
save it (OasisOLC) and then restart > the mud, the obj_level resets
back to zero, although > in objsave.c i wrote the neccesary flags in >
obj_to_store and obj_data..

Did you add so that it will read the data back in store_to_obj()
together with the rest of the data? Hmm... better check and make sure
that it really went into the file after you made the change, just in
case.

> if you can just point me to a direction of making
> wear/ wield objects above chars level not possible...

You can add the check in can_wear_pos() (better double check...) where
it's supposed to check if the location is correct. Email me if you're
not sure...

> thanx.
>
>   Peace With You

And you.. :)