Re: [BUG] [CODE] custom who

From: Bo Young (Jeepster11@email.msn.com)
Date: 11/20/98

I know this sounds like it has nothing to do with this but here goes
anyways...... I added the user customizable prompt that also adds
the inline colors and now whenever someone looks at something like news or
something that calls page_string it retains the page_string prompt and does
not loose it.. It also displays it on all users prompts
....  Another thing which I think is related is when a god switches with a
mob and they return to their body the mob prompt is also displayed on
everyone's prompt aswell as their defined prompt, whenever everyone logs out
and back in their prompts return to normal ... ANY ideas would be greatly
appreciated....  Grats   >>---Bo--->Young