[CODE] do_forget

From: Igor (imestric@public.srce.hr)
Date: 11/21/98

I have a rather relative question:

Where can i find (since i don't play alot) a really heavily modified
CircleMUD on the net (could be more then 60 levels but...)??
If anyone could provide me with a few adresses it would be most appriciated.

And a little peace of code from me, so if you allready have it, well sorry,
at least i made a contribution anyway......
What the command do is break the reply of someone,
syntax: forget <name>
and the person who you forget cna no longer reply you until you tell him
something again.

--== act.comm.c --==

ACMD(do_forget)
{
 struct char_data *vict;

 one_argument(argument, arg);

 if (!*arg){
         send_to_char("Who should forget you?\r\n", ch);
         return;
 } else if (!(vict = get_char_vis(ch, arg))){
    send_to_char("No such person around.\r\n", ch);
     return;
} else if (GET_LAST_TELL(ch) == NOBODY) {
    send_to_char("You have no reply to break!\r\n", ch);
     return;
} else if (GET_LEVEL(vict) >= LVL_IMORT) {
        send_to_char("You cannot break a reply of an immortal!\r\n", ch);
        return;
} else {
    GET_LAST_TELL(vict) = NOBODY;
    sprintf(buf, "%s will bother you no more\r\n", GET_NAME(vict));
        send_to_char(buf, ch);
        }
}

--== interpreter.c ==--

in prototypes add

ACMD(do_forget)

and further below

{ "forget"   , POS_DEAD    , do_forget   , 0, 0 },

That's it. Enjoy it!

  Peace With You