Re: Spec Procs

From: Chuck Reed (master@i-55.com)
Date: 11/21/98

>I was wondering about mobile spec procs. SPECIAL has two pointers void
*me(which is the mobile?)

>and struct char_data *ch(which is the player?). But the problem is some
spec procs uses

>ch as the mobile while others use the me pointer as reference to the
mobile. Can anybody explain this?

ch is given the char_data struct of whomever triggered the spec proc.  For
example, when a character types Gain in their guild, it would trigger a
guildguards proc, thus the character would be ch.  If a mage was to cast
random spells in combat, he would be triggering his own proc, thus he would
be ch.