[OLC] [Newbie] A command for use on obj amd mobs only in thier OLC zone

From: RHS Linux User (carnage@games2.mudsrus.com)
Date: 11/27/98

Ok my general idea was to fix the load command so that builders could only
load things within thier OLC zone.  So for say I have zone 8 and I want to
load obj 900, it ain't gonna happen cause 9 is not my zone, but if the obj
was number 800 it would load.  Ok so I peared thrue olc.c and found that
this is how OLC stops one from editing a zone thats not theirs unless
their an imp.
 if ((GET_LEVEL(ch) < LVL_IMPL) &&
        (zone_table[OLC_ZNUM(d)].number != GET_OLC_ZONE(ch))) {
    send_to_char("You do not have permission to edit this zone.\r\n", ch);
    free(d->olc);
    return;

Ok so I know to make this a common check I'll have to pull out the
free(d->olc) part, but what about defining in the structure which decides
if the stuff they want to load comes from their zone?  Anyone have any
ideas?  LAterz.

-Smillie, IMP
MAximum Carnage
Carnage.mudsrus.com 6669