[CODE] spell list

From: Igor (imestric@public.srce.hr)
Date: 11/30/98

I was trying to modify the do_spells and do_skills from the snippets
to show all the spells/skills at which level for each class in the next
form:

 Spell                           Magic Cleric Warrior .....

 blah                              5     6       --

the command looks as from the snippets except i've added
for (i = 1; i < MAX_SPELLS+1; i++)
 {
  cle = spell_info[i].min_level[(int) CLASS_CLERIC];
  mag = spell_info[i].min_level[(int) CLASS_MAGIC_USER];
  etc....

...so the command works, and shows at which level would each class get the
spell but for those classes who don't have a certan spells it shows the number
151 which is the first immortal level on my mud..and then after a few
seconds it crashes...

What i want is instead of showing the 151, to show -- and of course not to
crash...
if anyone could answer to this problem it would be much appriciated.

  Peace With You