Re: [NEWBIE] 128 bit tiny question

From: Rick Glover (magik@thegrid.net)
Date: 12/01/98

For flag numbers, yes.  In structs.h, 1-32 would fall under the first 32
effects, ect.

Each flag in the world files is stored as an integer that has a limited size
(which depends on the system you are on), but in this case is assumed to
range from 2^0 to 2^32.  All the flags have this range, but are handled in
order from left to right as 1-32, 33-64, etc.

Yes, your example on what the file would look like is correct.

Rick