old diku idea - restringing

From: Tom Dailey (tomd@waymark.net)
Date: 12/02/98

Does anyone remember the restringing command from the original diku =
code? I really
liked the code that would allow you to take a piece of bread, for =
example, and change it to
a heart shaped pendant (in description only, not stats).  We used to use =
it for doing quests
and such. =20

The problem (from what I can remember, and give me a break, this was in =
'91) was that if you=20
didn't fill all of the description slots, it could crash the mud..

Anyway, way off any topic...just an idea.

Tom
Gore - implementor
ZombieMUD_USA
zombie.terminal.org 2150