Re: [CODE] Objects with spells

From: Rick Glover (magik@thegrid.net)
Date: 12/03/98

The APPLY_x stuff mostly is used to modify numerical values of the char_data
(armor points, stats, level, gold, etc).  I think the best way to do what
you want is just add AFF_x flags to structs.h and increase the number of
NUM_AFF_FLAGS in olc.h.  When a player wears/holds/wields the object they
will be affected, but not affected_by_spell.  You can just make sure that
your 'dispel' spell doesn't remove affects from anyone that isn't
affected_by_spell.

Rick