Re: lost snippet for guilds

From: StormeRider (silk@ici.net)
Date: 12/07/98

At 08:15 AM 12/7/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I downloaded either guild.tar.gz or guilds.tar.gz the other day, and
>subsequently lost it (evil "rm") and now I can't remember where I found
>it.  It isn't the ones on ftp.circlemud.org and it included the files
>gedit.c guild.c olc.c structs.h and utils.h (olc.c structs.h and utils.h
>so you could see where to put in the defines, etc.)
>
>If anyone has this or knows where it can be found please let me know.
>
>Thanks

The guild code is at http://www.windsofstorm.net/circle in its last worked
on form. If anyone finds any bugs with it, please let me know, I would be
interested as I run this code on my own mud. And at some point in time
I will finish the code and patch like originally planned.

---=-StormeRider-=---

StormeRider     -- Winds of Storm (http://www.windsofstorm.net/wos)
ICQ: 2810688    -- winds.windsofstorm.net:4004 (circle3.0bpl11)
(c) 1997,8              -- The Last Sunrise (http://sunrise.windsofstorm.net)
WoS Designs     -- sunrise.windsofstorm.net:9000 (EoD v.4 [TLS v.1])