Re: [OLC] Editing mobs with spec_procs online

From: Angus Mezick (amezick@edgil.com)
Date: 12/11/98

There is actually a patch for this.  It involves setting up
an array of the following struct

struct spec_procs {
char pztFunctionName;
FuncPtr Func(...);
};

Storing the pztFunctionName in the mob file as an Espec, and
attaching them on boot.  Then you just have to tweak OLC to
show the list of function names and attach the appropriate
function ptrs.
--Angus

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

Jeremy Music <wyld@users.midsouth.net> on 12/10/98 04:09:12 PM

Please respond to Circle Discussion List <CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca>