Re: [SNIPPET] [CODE] The Mapsnippet den.se>

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@pacific101.com)
Date: 12/12/98

As an aside, there are some small things neglected that are required for
your snippet to work [which i am trying out to see how if I like it better
than the one I set up].

Two macros need to be defined, as they will not be found when making it the
first time.  These are CAN_GO2 and EXIT2.

#define EXIT2(rnum, door)  (world[rnum].dir_option[door])

#define CAN_GO2(rnum, door) (EXIT2(rnum,door) && \
                         (EXIT2(rnum,door)->to_room != NOWHERE) && \
                         !IS_SET(EXIT2(rnum, door)->exit_info, EX_CLOSED))

That should get you compiling.  I haven't had a chance to test it yet, though.

-B.