OLC bug (perhaps) and related to "Bug in the improved editor"

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@geocities.com)
Date: 12/13/98

Well, I saw the post about the bug in the improved editor and I decided
to check it out. The version  before olc 2+ (can't rember what is is)
but what it does is in the place of a empty message it puts the string
"Nothing." (That is how you fix the problem about the improved editor)
but when you are using oedit and make a note or something and you want
it to be blank so players can write on it that string screws it up. It
will place "Nothing." as the text on the note which means the note is
already written apon and connot be writen apon by players. A simple fix
is just to put in a little check to see if the type flag is 16 and if it
is and the text on the note is blank then don't append the "nothing"
string.

        Matt