Re: [CODE][RACES]Error Adding Races...

From: George (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 12/13/98

On Sun, 13 Dec 1998, [iso-8859-1] *Erekosė* wrote:

>I went to http://mouse.van.ml.org/ and I looked up a race Snippet. I did
>it all exactly as it sais and it compiles just fine until it gets to the
>new races.c and then in sysdep.h it send me the error "Who are we?" and
>it comes from line 290:
># define CLOSE_SOCKET(sock) close(sock)
>Thats line 290. I don't know why it wont work. I haven't changed
>anything in this file at all. Hope someone can help me out.

I'm glad I put that "can't happen" message in there.  bpl15 will change the
message to:

# error You forgot to include conf.h or do not have a valid system define.

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://mouse.van.ml.org/   (mostly) | stupidity is not thus handicapped.