[DG SCRIPTS] ogoto

From: Pat O'Laughlin (polaughlin@starix.net)
Date: 12/14/98

I'm trying to add ogoto to DG Scripts.  It works well, except when you
have a drop trigger (and I imagine give trigger - haven't tested).  If
you set the trigger to not drop the object (use return 0) it works fine
and goes to the right room, but, if you leave the return 0 out, the mud
crashes when you drop the object.  Here is the code for ogoto:

OCMD(do_ogoto) {

  sh_int room;
  char arg[MAX_INPUT_LENGTH];
  one_argument(argument, arg);

  if (!*arg) {
    obj_log(obj, "ogoto: bad syntax.");
    return;
  }

  if ((room = find_target_room(obj, arg)) == NOWHERE) { <---- this line
gives me a warning... *
    obj_log(obj, "ogoto: invalid location.");
    return;
  }

  if (obj->carried_by)
    obj_from_char(obj);
  else
    obj_from_room(obj);

  obj_to_room(obj, room);

}

Here's a trigger that works:

1) Name         : ogoto test
2) Intended for : Objects
3) Trigger types: Drop
4) Numberic Arg : 100
5) Arguments    : (null)
6) Commands:
return 0
oecho trigger called...
ogoto 2

Here's a trigger that does not work:

1) Name         : ogoto test
2) Intended for : Objects
3) Trigger types: Drop
4) Numberic Arg : 100
5) Arguments    : (null)
6) Commands:
oecho trigger called...
ogoto 2

the warning above is: passing arg 1 of `find_target_room' from
incompatible pointer type

any help would be appreciated.  Sorry it was so long. :-)

Manx