Re: [OFF TOPIC][New Mud Base]

From: George (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 12/14/98

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Julian Buckley wrote:

>Couldn't possibly imagine a CircleMUD platform which would be unable to be
>run in Linux =)  Would be a disaster!

I can assure Linux will always work.  I can also test it on Solaris (GCC)
and FreeBSD (GCC, if I remember password).

>What I'm interested in is, does there exist a page whereby George you've
>listed down the projects you wish to explore in CM 4.0+ (or 3.1+)?  Or
>would a rough copy be the TODO file?

TODO is Jeremy's creation of things to do before 3.x is released for real.

Some of the more obvious ideas of mine are at:

http://mouse.van.ml.org/pollBooth.pl?qid=c3xfeature

They may/will not all be done, but it's a sampling of ideas thrown out and
people can throw their own stuff in there.

If people are really interested in a master list of things that might be
done, I can keep one in my web directory on here.

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://mouse.van.ml.org/   (mostly) | stupidity is not thus handicapped.