[NEWBIE] Links Request

From: Vain (vain@voidhawk.demon.co.uk)
Date: 12/18/98

Hello list,
As I am about to go ahead and use bpl14 as the stock code for my MUD I
thought I'd seek advice here first in asking are there any known
problems in compiling it under Redhat Linux 5.1? And if so is there any
web page detailing help for initial problems?
Secondly, can someone provide links, or a link to a page of links, to
the various Patches for Circle, ie. Race patches etc.
Apologies if I've missed this information in previous emails or if this
is a common request.
Yours, Vain.