[QUICKY][NEWBIE]

From: Tom Johnson (YAGAY@aol.com)
Date: 12/25/98

I have created a skill called blowgun that will cause a thief to shoot a dart
a person.  It works up till the point when i need to set the victum's poison
flag.  I haven't been able to get it to work.  I've look at the spell posion
and tried to copy the af[0].bitvector = AFF_POISON; line but still no luck.
If you'll need some lines of code let me know but i think this should be easy
enough that i won't include it.  Thanks

Tom Johnson