Re: [CODE] Addition to mobact.c help please.

From: Angus Mezick (amezick@edgil.com)
Date: 12/28/98

Excuse me? where did you get this source code?  I wrote this stuff
and I don't remember releasing the code to the public unless this
is the 2.2 version that got released by a disgruntled coder.
--Angus
Masque @ Mud.phoenixmud.org 4000

RHS Linux User <carnage@GAMES2.MUDSRUS.COM> on 12/24/98 11:08:55 PM

Please respond to Circle Discussion List <CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca>