(no subject)

From: Tom Johnson (YAGAY@aol.com)
Date: 12/30/98

I downloaded the patch  OasisOLCv1.6a-v1.6b.patch.gz  and installed it fine
but when i try to add something like a dart to my mud olc dosn't reconize my
new item type.  I have it just come up undefined.  If i make a object with
that type it works fine in the game.  I tried renumbering the items in
structs.h and they stayed the same in oedit.  Is there something I'm missing?
I read the document that came with it and that was what i needed to do.

Tom