[AD] Hosting Offer

From: StormeRider (silk@ici.net)
Date: 01/01/99

<AD>If you are looking for a place to host your MUD, take a look at:

http://winds.windsofstorm.net/mudhost.htm

I'm not looking to flood you with spam, nor oversell the machine, just to find
a few more people to put on it to get better use of the hardware and help
defray the cost of it a bit more.

Drop me an email to the address listed on the page if you're interested.
</AD>

--StormeRider--

StormeRider     -- Winds of Storm (http://www.windsofstorm.net/wos)
ICQ: 2810688    -- winds.windsofstorm.net:4004 (circle3.0bpl11)
(c) 1997,8              -- The Last Sunrise (http://sunrise.windsofstorm.net)
WoS Designs     -- sunrise.windsofstorm.net:9000 (EoD v.4 [TLS v.1])