[CODE] Scheduled rebooting.

From: Jeremy Music (wyld@users.midsouth.net)
Date: 01/04/99

Is there an easy way to do scheduled rebooting?  I know the mud stores the
startup time, but seems to store it as a string, so doing any math on it
(such as subtracting it from the current time) would be difficult...

I have never used ctime() and/or asctime() and wonder if there might be a
solution there to what I need.   I would like to reboot my mud every 8
hours, with a 15, 10, 5, 2, and 1 minute warning.