Re: act.create.c

From: Xual (xual@satanspawn.ml.org)
Date: 01/05/99

On Tue, 5 Jan 1999, Scott Christopher Zielinski wrote:

> Is anyone familiar with the act.create.c add-on code? I following the
> instructions EXACTLY, but when I tried to run the "make circle" routine,
> I was greeted with:
>
> make ../bin/circle
> make[1]: Entering directory
> '/mnt/web/guide/morabito/www/circle30bpl14/src
> make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'create.h', needed by
> 'act.create.o'.   Stop.
>
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> '/mnt/web/guide/morabito/www/circle30bpl14/src'
> make:  ***  Error 2
>
> I tried changing a line in the Makefile under the act.create.o: section
> that read create.h to comm.h; that allowed me to re-compile, but then
> the new commands (brew, scribe and forge) were not recognized.

This is what my entry to the Makefile looks like:

act.create.o: act.create.c conf.h sysdep.h structs.h utils.h comm.h \
  interpreter.h  handler.h db.h
        $(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) act.create.c

I can't recall the instructions, but I don't remember anything about
create.h.  You might also want to verify that you've added the do_brew etc
funcs to interpreter.c

"Misery is boundless"
        -Xual the Torturer, on the Eve of the Sundering.

Danathara Online RPG
telnet://danathara.ml.org:4000