Re: Houses

From: Scott Christopher Zielinski (scottz@morabito.com)
Date: 01/11/99

I'm not running a MUD for public use, even though its open to the public. I
started it so I could explore, recode etc. and learn all the ins and outs, w/o
having to be a player on someone else's MUD, whereby I have no idea why what I
do happens. I figure when I'm ready, and my MUD is HEAVILY modified, I'll
advertise it to the public. Right now its still 100% stock rooms and I'm the
only player.

With that said, Thank you Ghost. I tried looking for help on the HOUSE
command, which as everyone probably knows, only allows you to add/view/remove
guests. The actual admin. of houses is called HCONTROL. Thanks for your hint
and looking through ALL the documentation; it was listed pretty
obscurely!..:-)