[NEWBIE] Adding OLC Flags

From: Chris Royal (DraugWndSh@aol.com)
Date: 01/12/99

I just recently started playing around with the circle code in my spare time
as something to do.  All I've done so far besides sifting through all the code
was patch in the OLC and added races(just finished that today infact).  I was
hoping somebody could point me in the right direction in regards to adding OLC
support for !Race flags in oedit.  I've been looking and looking and I haven't
been able to find the right place.  All I'm really looking for is a point in
the right direction(IE- which file/files I need to alter).

Thanks for your time,

Chris