Re: [OFF-TOPIC]

From: Dan Argent (argentd7@cs.man.ac.uk)
Date: 01/14/99

> His name is zmud
>
> Anyway, stopping multi-playing is about as close to impossible as you can
> get.  Anyone care to try and test me on this.  I can run 2 connections,
> running 2 clients, from 2 different ips, and with creative scripting
> neither connection would appear to be connected to the other, and neither
> would ever sit idle.  It is always possible to stop the blatant
> multi-players, but beyond that you are definitely fighting a losing
> battle.

I would like to point out I am simply offering the idea for a tool to be
used against multiplayers. I am not claiming that it will stop all
multiplaying, and yes, you can't just rely on one method, but must use all
that you can get you hands on. Anyway, all this creative scripting and
such is far more trouble than the average player would go to.

Yours
Dan