Re: [NEWBIE] [MSP] Where to find ?

From: Cj Stremick (stremick@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 01/15/99

Take a look at the specs for MSP on Zuggsofts web site
http://www.zuggsoft.com/zmud/msp.htm

 That should answer your questions.  I looked into it before and decided
agains offering it mostly because it was hard to come up with sounds that
don't just sound silly.  As far as it being "worth It", it's a fun thing to
add but it's worth is purely subject to personal preference.

Good luck.
-C