Re: [SYSTEM]Problems with Linux GDB

From: Angus Mezick (amezick@edgil.com)
Date: 01/18/99

you missed the point of the message that I sent, the backtrace
will not show the level at which the mud crashed, just the function
that called the function that crashed and the signal handler that
catches the crash.  the REALLY important data is missing. :(
==Angus

George <greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG> on 01/14/99 04:28:14 PM

Please respond to Circle Discussion List <CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca>