Re: [CODE][ASCII PFILES] Bug Fixes - obcircle relative directions

From: Julian Buckley (s348266@student.uq.edu.au)
Date: 01/21/99

RE:
> I CHECKED Alex's page, AND Ceramic Mouse, infact I go to that site EVERY
> DAY.

Not a flame, just a pointer on how to be a lil' more efficient.

Goto www.netmind.com and set up a check on http://mouse.van.ml.org
That way, instead of checking Ceramic Mouse every since day, waiting for
the page to load, clicking on whatever links, you can make NetMind inform
you if George has changed it.  Saves literally minutes per week, good if
you're on a timed net acct.

 Julian Buckley, 3rd Year Computer Systems Engineering
 Dept. Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, Univ. of Qld
 E-Mail: s348266@student.uq.edu.au
 Web Page: http://student.uq.edu.au/~s348266/index.html