Re: Sv: a spell

From: Fizal (amustapa@yahoo.com)
Date: 01/26/99

Dunno if this has already been answered

---"Jan T. Pedersen" <superjan@get2net.dk> wrote:

> im fairly new to this
>
> but how do i put that in after the affection for more attacks ??

If you're asking as to how to make the player do more attacks/round,
then you might want to take a look at a patch called something like
MULTI or ATTACKS. Better read either the readme file or the
description of the file.

Anyway, basically you need to put something like this in the
perform_function() in FIGHT.C:

    if (GET_POS(ch) < POS_FIGHTING) {
      send_to_char("You can't fight while sitting!!\r\n", ch);
      continue;
    }

+    if (IS_AFFECTED(ch, AFF_HASTE))
+      hit(ch, FIGHTING(ch), TYPE_UNDEFINED);

    hit(ch, FIGHTING(ch), TYPE_UNDEFINED);

Hmm... think that's it. Beside the GET_AGE(ch) += mentioned by Angus,
which I think you can safely put together with the mag_affect(). Hope
this is the right info. Then again, I haven't looked at the codes for
some time now :)

==

Afizal Mustapa
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia