Re: Circle Newbie shopkeeper

From: Maximum Carnage (carnage@games2.mudsrus.com)
Date: 01/27/99

Um when I installed that patch it didn't have OLC support whats so ever.
One other thing about using that patch you won't get the online-trigger
editor and no OLC support for the triggers.  I found that, which I don't
know if you have OLC installed already or not, is that if you go into the
mob file or other and tell it to load a specific trigger it will do it,
yet if you use olc to edit that thing later on when olc goes back to save
it won't save your trigger information.  Oh wellz, have fun:>

-Smillie, IMP
MAximum Carnage
Carnage.mudsrus.com 6669